- About Our Firm
- Areas We Serve
- Allen Personal Injury Lawyer
- Carrollton Personal Injury Lawyer
- Frisco Personal Injury Lawyer
- Huntington Personal Injury Lawyer
- McKinney Criminal Defense Lawyer
- McKinney Family Law Lawyer
- McKinney Personal Injury Lawyer
- McKinney Car Accident Lawyer
- McKinney Back & Neck Injury Lawyer
- McKinney Common Car Accident Injuries Lawyer
- McKinney Common Causes of Car Accidents Lawyer
- McKinney Complex Insurance Lawyer
- McKinney Distracted Driving Accident Lawyer
- McKinney Head-On Collisions Lawyer
- McKinney Intersection Accidents Lawyer
- McKinney Multi-Car Accidents Lawyer
- McKinney Partial Fault Accidents Lawyer
- McKinney Rear-End Collisions Lawyer
- McKinney Reckless Driving Accident Lawyer
- McKinney Running Red Light Accident Lawyer
- McKinney Side-Impact Collisions Lawyer
- McKinney Spinal Cord Injuries Lawyer
- McKinney Texting While Driving Lawyer
- McKinney Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Lawyer
- McKinney Types Of Car Accidents Lawyer
- McKinney Construction Accident Lawyer
- McKinney Erisa Lawyer
- McKinney Medical Malpractice Lawyer
- McKinney Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- McKinney Nursing Home Abuse Lawyer
- McKinney Slip and Fall Lawyer
- McKinney Social Security Disability Lawyer
- McKinney Truck Accident Lawyer
- McKinney Car Accident Lawyer
- Melissa Personal Injury Lawyer
- Plano Personal Injury Lawyer
- Prosper Personal Injury Lawyer
- Richardson Personal Injury Lawyer
- Case Results
- Contact Us
- Back Pain And Disability-Top 5 FAQs
- CAN A PERSON BE SUED FOR TRANSMITTING CORONAVIRUS?
- Can a Terminal Illness Qualify for Social Security Disability Benefits?
- Can I Sue If I Was a Victim of an Assault and Battery During an Armed Robbery in a Shopping Center Parking Lot?
- Can I Sue If My Child Has Been Burned?
- Can I Sue Someone For Damages If They Were Already Found Guilty in Criminal Court?
- Can I Sue the Driver of the Car I Was Riding in If I Was Injured in a Texas Car Accident?
- Can I Work And Apply For Social Security Disability Benefits?
- Can You Sue an Apartment Building Owner for Negligent Security After a Rape?
- Car Accident Concussions FAQs
- Do I Have a Claim if Unsafe Conditions on Someone’s Property Caused My Injury?
- Do I Have to Give The Insurance Company a Recorded Statement in a Texas Auto Accident Case?
- Do I Need a Lawyer for a Minor Car Accident?
- Do I Need a Lawyer for My Car Accident Case?
- Do I Need to Have Been Injured at Work to be Eligible for Social Security Disability?
- Do You Have an SSI or SSDI Claim?
- Does a Property Owner Have a Duty to Provide Security Guards?
- Does ERISA Require My Benefit Plan to Conduct a Full And Fair Review of My Claim?
- Does My Car Insurance Cover Accidents on My Bicycle or While Walking?
- Doesn’t ERISA Protect My Right to Receive Medical or Disability Benefits?
- Filing a Social Security Disability Claim: How Do I Find an Attorney?
- How a DUI Can Ruin a College Student’s Career
- How Are ERISA Benefits Determined?
- How Long Do I Have to File a Car Accident Claim?
- How Long Do I Have to File a Personal Injury Claim?
- How Much Money Can I Recover After a Car Accident?
- HOW QUICKLY SHOULD I CONTACT AN ATTORNEY IN A TEXAS BRAIN INJURY CASE?
- How to Get a Police Crash Report
- How to Select a Car Accident Lawyer?
- Is Chronic Pain a Disability?
- Motorcycle Accidents: Finding the Value of Injuries and Compensation
- Social Security Disability Benefits-Top 15 FAQs
- Social Security Disability Hearing – Top 15 FAQs
- What Are My Chances of Getting SSDI with a Lawyer?
- What are Texas Laws Regarding Drug Testing?
- What Are the Most Common Medical Malpractice Claims?
- What Are the Most Common Types of Accidents at Construction Sites?
- What are the Symptoms of Car Accident Concussions, and How Are They Treated?
- What Causes Accidents at Construction Sites?
- What Do I Do If My Social Security Disability Attorney Dies?
- What Do I Do if the Driver Who Hit Me Was High on Prescription Medication?
- What Does a Personal Injury Lawyer Do?
- What Happens If I Was Part At Fault For Auto Accident in Texas?
- What If The McKinney Police Refuses to Write A Car Accident Report?
- What If the Other Driver Doesn’t Have Car Insurance?
- What If The Other Driver Lies About A Car Accident?
- What If You Hurt a Part of Your Body That Was Previously Injured?
- What Injuries Can You Get from a Slip and Fall?
- WHAT IS LOSS OF CONSORTIUM & HOW TO PROVE IT?
- What is Parental Responsibility for Car Accidents
- What Is the Average Payout for Social Security Disability?
- What Is the Most Approved Disability for Social Security?
- What Qualifies as Medical Malpractice?
- What Qualifies You for Social Security Disability?
- What Should I If I Get a Car Accident?
- WHAT TO DO AFTER A SLIP-AND-FALL ACCIDENT?
- What’s the Safest Way to Pass Trucks on the Highway?
- When Should I Call a Car Accident Lawyer?
- Who Pays If I Get In a Car Accident?
- Why Hiring a Traumatic Brain Injury Attorney is Key After an Accident
- Why Malpractice Claims Fail Part I
- Why Malpractice Claims Fail Part II
- Will Self Driving Cars Reduce Accidents in Texas?
- Practice Areas
- Press Coverage
- Texas Personal Injury & Disability Lawyer
- Underwood Law Office Videos
- What are the common indicators and symptoms of traumatic brain injury?
- What documents should I take to a personal injury lawyer consultation?
- What duties do business owners have to provide security guards?
- What evidence of injury is necessary to recover damages in a Texas auto accident case?
- What is a hazardous condition and who is responsible for it?
- What is negligent security?
- What is the advantage of referring Underwood Law Office a case?
- What should I do after I fall to protect my rights?
- What should I do if I am injured in a chemical explosion?
- What should I do if I am involved in a Texas motorcycle accident?
- What should I do if I was injured in a Texas bicycle accident?
- What should I look for in a coal mining accident attorney?
- What’s the statute of limitations to bring a Texas auto accident case?
Category: Brain Injuries
Category: Car Accidents
- 6 Rookie Mistakes Dealing With Insurance Companies After Crashes
- Alcohol Abuse and Your College Kid
- Dangers of Armadillos and Other Creatures on Roads
- Drive Carefully Avoid Hydroplaning By McKinney Car Accident Lawyers
- Driving at Night is More Dangerous Than You Think
- Is There a Way to Prove the Driver Who Hit Me Was Texting?
- McKinney’s Master Thoroughfare Plan: What is it?
- McKinney’s Traffic Creates McKinney Car Accidents?
- Most Drivers Don’t Follow Their Own Distracted Driving Advice!
- Risks and Consequences of McKinney’s Master Thoroughfare Plan
- The Safest Highway Lanes, According to Science?
- Unusual Driving Situations (Part 1)
- Unusual Driving Situations (Part 2)?
- What To Do After A Car Accident?
Category: Child Custody Texas
Category: Criminal Law
Category: Disability West Virginia
Category: Distracted Driving
Category: Divorce Texas
- “Fairness and Accuracy” In ERISA Disability Claims?
- ERISA Advisory Council Shakeup!
- ERISA: Where Bad Faith is Good Business?
- Four Reasons to Hire a Qualified ERISA Claims Attorney
- Low Access to Employer Offered ERISA Disability Benefits
- Minnesota Case Shows ERISA Can Be Shield And Sword
- Most Common, Glaring Mistakes People Make with ERISA Claims
Category: Family Law Texas
Category: Family Law WV
Category: Medical Malpractice
Category: Motor Vehicle Accident
Category: Motorcycle accidents
Category: Nursing Home Abuse
Category: Personal Injury
Category: Slip and fall
Category: Social Security Disability
- Can a Disability Insurance Carrier Offset The Amount It Pays By the Social Security Benefits I Receive?
- McKinney Lawyer Discusses: Can The Government Steal Our Rights During a Pandemic?
- McKinney TX Social Security Office
- Social Security Disability and Kidney Disease
- Social Security Disability May Help If You’ve Been Laid Off Due to COVID