If you suffered injuries from a pedestrian accident in Frisco or lost a loved one after such an accident, you could recover financial awards for pain and suffering, lost income, medical costs, and other damages from your accident.
A Frisco pedestrian accident lawyer with Underwood Law Office can fight for the financial recovery you deserve, settling for nothing less than a fair settlement or court-ordered judgment. We can go over your legal options today during a free, no-obligation consultation.
A Motor Vehicle Hit Me in Frisco: What Should I Do Now?
Whether you were on foot or riding a non-motor vehicle during your pedestrian accident in Frisco, we want to protect your health first. Seeking thorough medical attention should be your priority, as it is important to:
- Know what kinds of injuries you have
- Get a recovery plan from a doctor who understands and can treat your injuries
- Have a medical professional document your injuries
- Obtain proof that you have received medical care and paperwork showing how much your care cost
For a free legal consultation with a pedestrian accidents lawyer serving Frisco, call (972) 535-6377
How Our Frisco Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Can Help
Underwood Law Office considers our clients’ health and safety first. If we can help you arrange medical care and document that care, we will.
At the same time, it is our job to pursue financial recoveries for pedestrian accident victims in Frisco. We will set the wheels of your case in motion, and time may be short depending on when we hear from you.
Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003 generally allows you two years to file an injury or wrongful death lawsuit for a pedestrian accident case. There are exceptions to this statute, though, so never assume that the deadline for your case has expired. You can reach out to our team for confirmation on what your case deadline is.
Hiring a lawyer from our firm allows you to be all-in on your recovery. Rather than splitting time between doctor’s appointments, rehab, and the obligations of your case, you can leave the case to us.
Frisco Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Near Me (972) 535-6377
We Can Take Care of Your Entire Frisco Pedestrian Accident Case
We won’t just help with your case; we’ll lead it. With our personal injury lawyers serving Frisco heading your case, you should expect us to:
- Pursue evidence while it is still available: Several types of evidence in your case may become less useful, or completely unavailable, with time—yet another reason to hire us as soon as possible. We may obtain video footage of the collision, witness testimony, the police report, and other usable evidence.
- Identify liable parties: The circumstances of your pedestrian accident will guide us to liable parties. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) explains that motorists can cause pedestrian accidents, and one may be liable for your accident. Other liable parties may include motor vehicle manufacturers, mechanics, and the City of Frisco.
- Document your damages: Our team will secure any medical records, bills, or other relevant documentation of your damages.
- Deal with insurance companies: These companies can have great power to determine the outcome of your case—if you let them. We will deal with these companies, protecting you from any threats that might undermine your claim.
- Negotiate a settlement: Whether we’re dealing with insurance companies or representatives for defendants, we’ll seek a fair settlement for you.
- Complete any necessary trial: Though your pedestrian accident case in Frisco may not require a trial, we’ll be ready for one.
The attorneys at Underwood Law Office have personally witnessed the toll of pedestrian accidents—serious injuries, great financial costs, and even the loss of life. We are ready to assess your losses and work to hold liable parties accountable.
What Damages Can Our Frisco Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Seek?
Damages are personal, and each pedestrian accident produces different outcomes. Our firm will work with you to identify and value your damages, such as:
- Medical treatment: Including but not limited to emergency transportation, emergency care, hospitalization, medications, in-home care, doctor’s appointments, and other accident-related medical services.
- Professional losses: Including but not limited to lost wages, lost bonuses, lost earning power, lost benefits, and lost opportunities to earn promotions.
- Pain and suffering: Including but not limited to emotional anguish, lost sleep, traumatic memories and dreams, physical pain, depression, anxiety, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- Property expenses: Including but not limited to damage to your phone, clothing, jewelry, glasses, watch, bicycle, and other property.
- A wrongful death: A wrongful death may cause loss of consortium, funeral and burial expenses, lost financial support, and other significant damages.
Pedestrian accidents generally produce economic and non-economic losses. Our firm will use proven techniques to calculate your damages, arriving at a settlement figure that will cover your present and future damages.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Many Personal Injury Firms Serve Frisco, So Why Choose Underwood Law Office?
The attorneys at Underwood Law Office don’t just serve Frisco; we care about Frisco. Because we maintain a regular presence in the city, we want to help create a safe community where everyone respects others. When we seek justice for pedestrian accident victims, we have this goal in mind.
As our client, you will receive:
- Our firm’s total financial support—you pay no upfront fees or costs, and we only receive an attorney’s fee if we secure a settlement or judgment for you
- The attention and support of our attorneys and staff, who will remain in communication throughout the legal process
- The benefit of our legal experience and training, which will allow us to complete your pedestrian accident case from wire-to-wire
The Underwood name has garnered respect among clients, including those we have served in Frisco. Just consider some of the reviews that our firm has received:
- “I had a great experience with Underwood Law Office. They were kind, compassionate, and provided me with fantastic advice. They should be your first choice when choosing an attorney to represent you.” – Mark Meadows, former client
- “I am so glad I hired Underwood Law Office. They were so professional and friendly. I would highly recommend anyone to hire them. I got what I was after because of them.” – Elizabeth Mowbray, former client
- “Great people! Everybody at Underwood Law Office made one of the most frightening experiences of my life much more bearable. Everyone there was always very helpful and very professional! Thanks guys/gals for helping me through one of the darkest times of my life!” – Robert Calk, Jr., former client
Expect us to provide the same level of dedication and attention for your pedestrian case in Frisco.
Call Us Today for a Free Consultation About Your Frisco Pedestrian Accident
Don’t wait to call us to learn more to learn how our pedestrian accident lawyer serving Frisco can help you. The initial free consultation comes with no obligations, and there may be serious risks in waiting to file your case.
Call Underwood Law Office today to discuss hiring a Frisco pedestrian accident lawyer from our team.