Did you suffer injuries or lose a loved one because of a pedestrian accident in Denton, Texas? Underwood Law Office wants to secure coverage for your medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering, and other related damages.
A Denton pedestrian accident lawyer from our team will handle your entire claim or lawsuit from beginning to end. You worry about moving forward, and let us fight for justice.
Why Hire Underwood Law Office After a Pedestrian Accident in Denton?
Don’t know where to turn after a pedestrian accident in Denton? You can turn to Underwood Law Office, a firm that takes it personally when motorists hurt pedestrians. You may choose us to lead your case in Denton because:
- We know Denton: Our personal injury lawyers serving Denton routinely handle cases in the city. They understand how to file cases, where to file cases, and how to do these matters efficiently. Expect us to know what we’re doing and seek the most promising path to financial recovery.
- We care for clients: Your case is unlike any other. We form meaningful relationships with each client we represent. Expect compassion and engagement in every interaction that you have with Underwood Law Office.
- We fight for maximum financial recovery: When we determine how much compensation you deserve, we will have put great thought and effort into that figure. We will fight for that compensation, and we won’t accept anything less than you deserve.
- We communicate: Communication is where certain personal injury law firms fall behind. We know that pedestrian accident victims need to know where their cases stand. Expect us to be in touch regularly and answer your calls, emails, and text messages promptly.
It is our duty and pleasure to serve clients in Denton. Pedestrian accident victims like you deserve a firm they can rely on, and that’s exactly what we aim to provide.
Client Testimonials Reveal a Law Firm That Cares About Its Clients
Promises made by law firms are a dime-a-dozen. It is the strength of client testimonials that truly reveals what a law firm is about, and our client reviews stand out:
- “I want to say this firm and its employees treated me and my case with the utmost professionalism and respect. I was always treated kindly and received prompt return calls, plus my questions were always answered. Thank you so very much.” – Stacey Johnson, former client
- “Mark Underwood, along with his fantabulous group of associates and assistants, were absolutely perfect to work with! They were there for us through every step and even super patient when we got annoying with soooo many questions 😉 . This is a law firm that truly cares for the people and families they work with. By the way, we WON!” – Robyn Goode, former client
We work hard to earn our clients’ trust as quickly as possible. A pedestrian accident lawyer serving Denton from our team can allow you to get back to your life, putting concerns about your legal case in the rearview mirror.
For a free legal consultation with a pedestrian accidents lawyer serving Denton, call (972) 535-6377
Recoverable Damages in a Denton Pedestrian Accident Case
Though damages vary from one pedestrian accident case to the next, we can seek:
The Governors Highway Safety Administration (GHSA) notes that Texas generally ranks in the top three states in terms of pedestrian deaths. Our firm generally expects clients who’ve suffered pedestrian accidents to have serious injuries and require:
- Ambulance transportation
- Emergency care
- Medical equipment
- Imaging services
- Rehabilitation services
These services are generally expensive, and we’ll seek appropriate financial coverage for them.
With injuries and wrongful deaths come pain. As your attorneys, we’ll identify all forms of pain and suffering that you’ve experienced, which may include:
- Emotional anguish
- Lost sleep
Reactions to pedestrian accidents vary. We can arrange for you to see mental health professionals, who may diagnose every form of pain and suffering resulting from your accident.
Lost Income and Earning Power
Have you missed work because of your pedestrian accident? We’ll seek reimbursement for lost wages, earning power, benefits, bonuses, and other professional damages.
Any Other Accident-Related Damages
Our firm starts each pedestrian accident case with a blank slate. We will work with you, your doctors, and any other knowledgeable party to recognize and value your damages. And yes, we can also represent you if you’ve lost a loved one in a pedestrian accident.
Denton Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Near Me (972) 535-6377
How a Denton Pedestrian Accident Lawyer from Our Firm Can Help
Whether the motorist who struck you stayed at the scene or fled the scene, you have the right to pursue compensation. While such details may affect how we seek compensation, we’ll seek compensation.
Our team handles every step of pedestrian accident cases, including:
- Defending your rights: Nobody will undermine your case, so long as you allow us to handle every step of the legal process.
- Collecting evidence and documentation: Our pedestrian accident lawyers and investigators seek any evidence that could strengthen your case, such as eyewitness testimony and the accident report.
- Calculating your damages: We determine the precise cost of your damages, then seek that amount through a settlement or judgment.
- Identifying the liable parties: The liable party in your case could be a government organization, insurance company, or an individual. We will use your case’s information to determine who should pay for your losses.
- Negotiating a settlement: We never back down during settlement talks, fighting tirelessly for the financial recovery you deserve.
- Filing a lawsuit (if necessary): If we need to take your case to trial, we’ll explain to you We will then continue fighting for your financial recovery in a Denton courtroom.
We also deal with insurance companies, other lawyers, and any other parties involved in your case. Trust Underwood Law Office to take your case completely off of your hands.
Click to contact our Denton Personal Injury Lawyers today
Call Underwood Law Office Today for a Free Consultation, and Don’t Wait
Per Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003, we have a firm deadline for filing your case in civil court. Let our pedestrian accident lawyers get to work by completing your free consultation as soon as possible.
Call Underwood Law Office today to get the legal process started. The call comes with no obligations, and it may be the first step in your case for compensationContact us today at our Pittsburgh office for your free evaluation.
Call or text (972) 535-6377 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form