Rideshare apps, like Uber, have made significant changes in the way people get around. However, they have also increased the number of accidents throughout Texas. You have legal recourse if you suffered harm in a rideshare accident. You can partner with the attorneys at Underwood Law Office.
A Frisco Uber accident lawyer from our team can build your case now. Once we take on your claim, we can start pursuing the damages you need. We offer free case reviews where, at no obligation, we can explore your legal options.
Your Case Comes With a Filing Deadline
Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003 notes that you generally have two years to file your injury lawsuit. This deadline begins from the second your accident happens. It’s important because:
- You want to keep your options open if litigation becomes a necessity.
- If you don’t file your case, the courts will refuse to hear it.
- The insurer may also reject your case if you file outside the two-year deadline.
Some exceptions could give you more time to seek damages. For instance, the state may extend the statute of limitations if you were involved in a hit-and-run accident. Yet, we don’t want you to make any assumptions about your filing period. Instead, we want you to begin your free case review. That way, we can evaluate your options and push your case forward.
For a free legal consultation with a uber accidents lawyer serving Frisco, call (972) 535-6377
The Benefits of Contingency-Fee-Based Representation
Suffering in an Uber accident can derail your life. It shouldn’t have to derail your finances. That’s why we offer help on contingency. You pay nothing until your case’s successful resolution. You won’t have to make financial sacrifices to get our help. All you have to focus on is feeling better.
We don’t charge hourly rates or retainers. You give a portion of your final settlement as payment for our help. You can learn more about our payment options during your free case evaluation. We’re eager to answer your questions and put your mind at ease.
Frisco Uber Accident Lawyer Near Me (972) 535-6377
Available Compensation for Uber Accident Victims in Frisco, TX
Compensation in Uber accident cases could include but is not limited to:
- Reimbursement for any damage to your car
- Reimbursement for medical expenses, such as visits to the doctor, medications, physical therapy, and more
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Emotional trauma
- Loss of consortium
- Lost income and other job-related benefits
- Loss of future earning capacity
How much can you seek for these damages? That depends on the details of your rideshare accident. We will evaluate your receipts and billing statements to determine your financial losses. We will consult with mental health professionals, healthcare providers, and other parties to determine your pain and suffering.
You can rest assured we’ll seek the full cost of your injury-related losses, including those that haven’t happened yet. We want you to walk away with everything you need to rebuild your life.
We’re Proud of the Results We’ve Achieved for Auto Accident Claimants
You’re not our first auto accident claimant––and you certainly won’t be our last. Our attorneys work tirelessly to advocate for people like you. In our years of service, we’ve recovered:
- A gross settlement of $1.1 million. Our client suffered harm when his car’s tires failed. He suffered a traumatic brain injury when his car hydroplaned.
- A gross settlement of $750,000. Our client suffered harm in a low-speed rear-end collision. They required medical attention to treat a spinal cord injury.
- A gross settlement of $201,798.75. Our client suffered a spinal cord injury in a side-swipe accident. We resolved his case through a lawsuit.
Underwood Law Office Will Manage Your Case’s Obligations
Our team stands ready to:
- Answer the questions you have throughout your claim
- Fill out your case’s necessary paperwork
- Manage your legal expectations
- Offer advice on various settlement offers
- Investigate your case to prove fault and liability
- Calculate your losses and negotiate a settlement
- File your claim and/or lawsuit
- Communicate with the involved parties
Our Uber accident team in Frisco will do everything in our power to recoup the damages you need.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
What Do Former Clients Share About Underwood Law Office?
We put our time, energy, and attention into each case we manage. There is nothing as a “minor” injury case to us. When asked about their experience, clients have echoed similar sentiments:
- “Mark and his team are amazing to work with. Mr. Underwood knows the law and it shows. Extremely happy with the service Underwood law provides. If you are in Texas and you are looking for a good car accident lawyer, definitely check out Underwood law for your legal representation.” ––T.C.
- “Excellent Legal Representation!!! Don’t waste time contacting other lawyers, if you are in need of immediate results, contact Underwood Law Office. They are complete and thorough, they keep you informed every step of the way. I highly recommend Underwood Law Office.” ––M.H.
What Should I Do After an Uber Accident in Frisco, TX?
Here are some recommendations that could improve your case’s outcome:
- Seek medical care. There’s no such thing as a minor car accident injury. We urge you to seek help from a qualified professional. They can assess your condition and render treatment.
- Document everything about the accident. This includes taking photos of your injuries, keeping track of your losses, and documenting all correspondence with the insurance company. If you were hurt as a rideshare passenger, screenshot your ride’s details from the Uber app.
- Consider legal help. Uber is a formidable opponent in rideshare accident cases. You wouldn’t believe the lengths Uber goes to deny valid claims. You don’t have to worry about these tactics when you work with our legal team. We will protect you from unscrupulous strategies and other issues that impede your right to damages.
Contact Our Team Today for a Free Consultation
If you suffered an Uber accident in Frisco, TX, you deserve justice. Underwood Law Office will advocate for what you need. Our lawyers can build your case, manage communications, and recover damages––all at no upfront cost. Call today to begin your free case evaluation.