Has a misdiagnosis by a medical professional in Allen caused you harm? Recoverable damages may include medical expenses, pain and suffering, and lost income. Underwood Law Office will fight for the financial recovery you deserve, leading your medical malpractice case from start to finish.
Our firm has won many substantial recoveries for victims of medical malpractice. Our personal injury lawyers can lead your case for justice while you focus on your recovery.
Why Hire Underwood Law Office to Lead a Misdiagnosis Case in Allen?
Medical malpractice cases can be unusually complicated. The lawyer that you hire for your own case should have extensive experience, as your case may involve complex medical concepts that many lawyers are unfamiliar with. Underwood Law Office employs a roster of attorneys familiar with misdiagnosis cases, and we’re prepared to lead your case.
If you choose our firm to lead your case in Allen, you should expect:
- A team of attorneys well-versed in medical malpractice: Our team’s experience may be valuable, as we know the standard for proving medical malpractice. We also know defenses that liable parties may use to defend their negligence. We’ll be ready for the demands of your case in Allen.
- Professional legal service: Our attorneys and staff are detail-oriented, communicative, and attentive to our clients’ needs. We’ll handle every aspect of your case professionally, and we’ll remain in contact with you throughout the legal process.
- Complete financial support from Underwood Law Office: Medical misdiagnoses can cause financial hardship for victims. Our team will look out for your financial interests by covering all case-related expenses and demanding no upfront payment. We only get a fee if we win for you.
Our attorneys pride themselves on serving clients in their times of need. This client-focused attitude shows in every aspect of our representation. Just ask our former clients about how Underwood Law Office has helped them.
Client Testimonials for Underwood Law Office
Our former clients’ reviews show how hard we work to win each case that we handle:
- “I can’t even fully express how thankful my family is for the outstanding work put in by Underwood law office. We were in a horrible motorcycle wreck. Mark and his firm have gone above and beyond to make certain that we were taken care of. Through this journey with them though they became family.” – Breanna Bates, former client
- “I had a great experience with Underwood. They were kind, compassionate, and provided me with fantastic advice. They should be your first choice when choosing an attorney to represent you.” – Mark Meadows, former client
These are two of many positive testimonials our team has received. The lawyer handling your misdiagnosis case in Allen will prioritize your case, seeking the most efficient path to fair compensation for you.
For a free legal consultation with a misdiagnosis lawyer serving Allen, call (972) 535-6377
How a Lawyer from Our Team Will Lead Your Misdiagnosis Case in Allen
Medical malpractice lawsuits take time, but our team will work hard to resolve your case as quickly as we can. Steps we generally take to get justice for misdiagnosis victims include:
Misdiagnosis can be a form of negligence, especially when a medical professional does not make reasonable efforts to diagnose a condition accurately. We will document a doctor’s misdiagnosis, as well as any other types of negligence that exist in your case.
Gathering Evidence of Negligence
We will document the details of your misdiagnosis using:
- Medical records
- Your own account of events
- Witness testimony
- Expert testimony
- Any statements or admissions the liable medical professional has made
If there are other available forms of evidence, we’ll collect them to use in your case.
Documenting Your Damages
Our team will calculate your damages. We’ll also document those damages using:
- Expert testimony (perhaps from medical professionals) about what the doctor should have done to avoid a misdiagnosis
- Medical records for conditions that have occurred because of the misdiagnosis
- Your own testimony about your damages
- Any other documentation that shows how the misdiagnosis has harmed you
This documentation can help us prove the true cost of medical malpractice.
Seeking a Settlement from Liable Parties
The medical professional who misdiagnoses may be personally liable for your damages. Their employer could also be financially liable. These parties may agree to cover your damages, but we may need to negotiate for that settlement. We will present all available evidence and documentation during these negotiations.
Taking Your Case to Trial, if Necessary
Underwood Law Office employs trial attorneys. We eagerly take medical malpractice cases to trial when it is in our clients’ interests. If your case leads us to trial, you will be in capable hands.
Allen Misdiagnosis Lawyer Near Me (972) 535-6377
Damages We May Recover Through You Allen Medical Malpractice Lawsuit
Diagnosis explains that misdiagnoses often relate to serious medical conditions. Conditions like cancer, vascular problems, and infections may go untreated because of a misdiagnosis, and resulting damages may include:
- Medical expenses for care that you may not have needed if the medical professional diagnosed your condition accurately
- Pain and suffering, which the medical professional may have prevented with an accurate diagnosis
- Professional losses, including lost income, lost productivity, loss of promotions and bonuses, and lost earning power
- Permanent disability, which could lead to a host of related damages
A misdiagnosis can also prove fatal. If your loved one passed away because of a medical professional’s negligence, recoverable damages may include funeral expenses, lost financial support, loss of consortium, and other losses.
We Charge No Upfront Fees or Costs
Underwood Law Office does not charge any upfront fee. Our attorneys only get a fee if they get compensation for you, and our firm covers all case-related expenses.
Click to contact our Allen Medical Malpractice Lawyers today
Call Underwood Law Office Today for a Free Consultation About Hiring an Allen Misdiagnosis Lawyer
Do not wait to call our team. Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003 generally allows us only two years to file a personal injury lawsuit. We may face the same deadline for filing a wrongful death lawsuit.
A lawyer from our team will review your misdiagnosis case. Call Underwood Law Office now for your free consultation.
Call or text (972) 535-6377 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form