Doctors who misdiagnose medical conditions put the patient at risk of worsening symptoms, unnecessary medical care, lost quality of life, and other damages. You may get money to cover medical bills, pain and suffering, professional losses, and other damages.
A Denton misdiagnosis lawyer from Underwood Law Office will lead your case. Our firm has a versatile team of legal professionals who will handle your medical malpractice case from start to finish.
Why Choose Underwood Law Office to Handle Your Medical Malpractice Case in Denton?
Attorney Mark Underwood and his team at Underwood Law Office extend their legal experience, compassion, and resources to you. Our firm has been in practice for decades, and medical malpractice cases are an important practice area of ours.
Because of our team, resources, and experience, Underwood Law Office is able to:
- Complete your case with no upfront compensation: Our firm has won many cases over the years. Because of our success, we have the financial resources necessary to complete every case with no upfront compensation from the client. You will face no out-of-pocket cost when you hire Underwood Law Office.
- Take every step that could strengthen your case: Our firm is also able to pay for any case-related resources that could improve your chances of success. This includes expert testimony, reconstructions, and tests.
- Tailor our legal approach to your needs and wishes: Over the course of multiple decades serving victims of negligence, we have learned that no two clients are the same. Our firm will take a legal approach unique to you and your goals for your medical malpractice case.
- Meet the unique challenges of a misdiagnosis lawsuit: Medical malpractice lawsuits often involve complicated concepts and jargon. Defendants in your case may have high-powered attorneys who try to defend a doctor’s misdiagnosis. We are ready to overcome all challenges that your case presents.
You can review our case results to see how we helped other clients get the money they deserve.
Client Testimonials for Underwood Law Office
In addition to case results, our firm prides itself on making each client feel important. As our firm’s testimonials show, we will stop at nothing to affirm your trust in Underwood Law Office:
- “Mark and his team are amazing to work with. Mr. Underwood knows the law and it shows. Extremely happy with the service Underwood law provides.” – Tom Crandall, former client
- “Mark and his team are great. Mark was upfront and honest with me. He made sure I knew what was happening with my case every step of the way. He told me upfront about the expected timelines and any delays were communicated to me right away. His team was always very quick to respond to my emails and/or text.” – Star Breece, former client
- “Excellent Legal Representation!!! Don’t waste time contacting other lawyers, if you are in need of immediate results, contact Underwood Law Office. They are complete and thorough, they keep you informed every step of the way. I highly recommend Underwood Law Office” – Marvin Howard, former client
If you hire a misdiagnosis lawyer from our firm to lead your case in Denton, expect this same type of passionate, capable representation.
For a free legal consultation with a misdiagnosis lawyer serving Denton, call (972) 535-6377
Damages We Will Seek Compensation For in Denton
The cost of a misdiagnosis depends on the condition that the medical professional failed to diagnose. The handbook of Clinical Neurology suggests that you may face avoidable medical treatment and several other damages because of a misdiagnosis in Denton.
Our team will create a detailed list of your damages, which may include:
- Medical expenses: You may get money to cover diagnostic care from a physician who issued an inaccurate diagnosis. We may also get compensation for medical treatment based on a misdiagnosis, as well as medical care you need for a condition that got worse due to a misdiagnosis.
- Pain and suffering: When a medical professional misdiagnoses a condition, they may expose you to surgery or other treatments that are painful or distressing. The misdiagnosis may also cause you to endure symptoms of your ailment for longer than you should have.
- Professional damages: An accurate diagnosis may have allowed you to receive treatment, recover, and return to work. Instead, a misdiagnosis may have caused prolonged symptoms that cost you income, earnings power, and other professional benefits.
Your lawyer will consider whether your damages are ongoing. If they are, our team will calculate the cost of damages you may suffer in the future.
Denton Misdiagnosis Lawyer Near Me (972) 535-6377
Our Firm Will Manage Every Detail of Your Misdiagnosis Case in Denton
When you hire us to lead your medical malpractice case in Denton, you will be able to rest and recover while we manage every detail of your lawsuit. Our duties will include:
Documenting Your Damages
We’ll gather medical records, medical bills, proof of missed work, mental health professionals’ testimony, and any other evidence of your damages. Documentation varies from case to case, but we always work to prove damages in the greatest detail possible.
Securing Proof of a Medical Professional’s Misdiagnosis
We’ll rely on medical professionals to explain why your doctor misdiagnosed you. These experts will also explain the consequences of the misdiagnosis.
Fighting for Your Settlement
Underwood Law Office will represent you in settlement negotiations. We only agree to a settlement if the offer is fair, and if you agree that you want to accept the offer.
Taking Your Case to Trial, if We Need To
Though many medical malpractice cases settle, Underwood Law Office is always prepared for trial. Our trial attorneys will argue for your financial recovery in front of the judge and jury, if necessary.
Call Underwood Law Office Today for Your Free Consultation
Per Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003, we may have a limited window for filing your case. Whether you are the victim of a misdiagnosis or you have lost a loved one due to a misdiagnosis, a lawyer from our firm will seek justice for you.
Our team serving Denton is ready to start your case today. Call Underwood Law Office today for your free consultation. There are no obligations when you call, so don’t wait.