A misdiagnosis is a monumental error, as a doctor’s incorrect diagnosis may cause your condition to become worse. A Melissa misdiagnosis lawyer from Underwood Law Office will seek compensation for the damages you suffered because of the doctor’s wrongdoing.
You have suffered enough. You don’t have to deal with the stress of a medical malpractice case on your own. Underwood Law Office will lead your misdiagnosis case so that you can focus on visiting a new doctor and following your treatment plan.
Why Misdiagnosis Victims in Melissa, TX Hire Underwood Law Office To Pursue Justice
Underwood Law Office understands the importance of misdiagnosis cases, as we have supported many clients suffering from the effects of medical errors. Clients choose our Melissa medical malpractice lawyer to handle their misdiagnosis cases because:
- Our case results prove our worth: When you hire us for your misdiagnosis case, you will hire a firm that has proven its worth to clients, time and time again.
- Medical malpractice cases are a key feature of our practice: Our firm limits its practice areas to case types we know well. Medical malpractice cases are among our primary practice areas because we understand relevant laws, case precedents, and legal strategies.
- Our clients are family: Our clients become family the moment we accept their case. Expect us to show the respect and care that you’d receive from a loved one, as our attorneys take a personal investment in every case they handle.
- We are familiar with Melissa laws: The attorneys at our firm regularly serve clients in Collin County, and in Melissa particularly. Our experience in Melissa allows us to navigate the legal system efficiently for clients like you.
We stand up for clients in their times of need. Our legal team serving Melissa will fight for appropriate compensation on your behalf.
Former Clients Review Our Law Firm Serving Melissa
Our clients have left great reviews about the service they received when they hired our firm. They say:
- “Excellent legal representation! Don’t waste time contacting other lawyers, if you are in need of immediate results, contact Underwood Law Office. They are complete and thorough, and they keep you informed every step of the way. I highly recommend Underwood Law Office.” – Marvin Howard
- “Mark Underwood and his firm are highly recommended…Their communication throughout the process was superb, and in the end, Mark went to battle for me and won!” – Jessica Almaguer
- “I had a great experience with Underwood. They were kind, compassionate, and provided me with fantastic advice. They should be your first choice when choosing an attorney to represent you.” – Mark Meadows
The lawyer who handles your misdiagnosis case in Melissa will honor these high standards of legal representation. With Underwood Law Office, you have the support of an experienced legal team that will fight for your rights to compensation.
For a free legal consultation with a misdiagnosis lawyer serving Melissa, call (972) 535-6377
We Will Seek Compensation for All Damages Caused by Your Misdiagnosis in Melissa
A medical misdiagnosis can include a non-diagnosis, incorrect diagnosis, or delayed diagnosis. You can recover compensation for damages such as:
When a medical professional misdiagnoses or fails to diagnose a potentially fatal condition, the error can prove deadly. If your loved one passed away because of a misdiagnosis, recoverable damages may include:
- Pain and suffering
- Lost financial support
- Loss of spousal companionship and parental guidance
- Loss of the decedent’s value to their household
- Funeral and burial expenses
As part of a wrongful death case, we may also seek compensation for all medical care necessary because of a misdiagnosis.
All Your Medical Expenses
A misdiagnosis may lead a patient to receive care that they don’t need. At the same time, their undiagnosed condition may progress. Because of the condition’s progression, the patient may eventually require more significant medical treatment than they would have if the doctor had issued the right diagnosis.
Our team will work with medical experts to identify all additional medical services you’ve faced because of the misdiagnosis. We can pursue compensation for all the medical bills you are facing.
A misdiagnosis can cause severe medical outcomes, which may cause you to:
- Lose income
- Lose earning power
- Have to change careers to accommodate symptoms of your medical condition
- Be unable to work for a long period of time, or perhaps the rest of your life
- Suffer financially and psychologically because of professional damages
A lawyer from our team will fight for the financial recovery you need while you are out of work.
Misdiagnoses can cause immense pain and suffering for affected victims, including:
- Emotional distress
- Psychological issues
- Physical pain and suffering
- Lost quality of life
These non-economic damages are compensable. We will assign a value to your intangible losses and fight for recovery on your behalf.
Underwood Law Office identifies and calculates damages in each medical malpractice case we handle. You don’t have to relive the details of your medical misdiagnosis or resulting damages, we’ll do it for you.
Melissa Misdiagnosis Lawyer Near Me (972) 535-6377
Underwood Law Office Will Complete Your Medical Malpractice Case in Melissa So You Can Focus on Recovery
Our attorneys and legal team deliver the services that victims of malpractice need. We’ll complete your case in Melissa by:
- Working with medical experts to obtain and analyze the details of your misdiagnosis
- Identifying specific errors made by medical professionals involved in your case
- Obtaining all relevant witness accounts
- Calculating the cost of your damages
- Negotiating a settlement with liable parties
- Taking your case to trial, if necessary
We handle cases from start to finish and provide all the legal services our clients need. You’ll be able to focus intently on your recovery because your case will be our responsibility.
Click to contact our Melissa Texas Medical Malpractice Lawyers today
Call Underwood Law Office Today for a Free Consultation About Your Misdiagnosis Case in Melissa
Underwood Law Office fights for clients when they need us the most. If you’ve suffered medical problems or lost a loved one because of a misdiagnosis in Melissa, a lawyer from our team will fight for your financial recovery.
Call Underwood Law Office today for your free consultation. Don’t hesitate to seek legal guidance.
Call or text (972) 535-6377 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form