Suffering a traumatic brain injury (TBI) in a car accident could have a lasting and debilitating impact on your life. It is important to recover the compensation you need to cover your medical costs and move forward. However, proving liability and pursuing your claim could be more challenging than you previously thought.
Fortunately, when you retain the legal guidance and support of a Prosper traumatic brain injury (TBI) lawyer at Underwood Law Office, you can focus on healing while we handle all the details of your personal injury lawsuit.
Recoverable Damages After a Traumatic Brain Injury in Prosper
After suffering a traumatic brain injury in Prosper, you should consider how your injuries will affect your life. Not only will you need to think about how your life is currently being affected, but also how your life may be affected in the future.
TBIs can have long-lasting ramifications. Your Prosper TBI attorney will review your medical records to determine how your injuries are likely to impact your life as the years go on.
Some of the potential damages in a TBI car accident case include:
- Existing medical bills
- Future costs of medical care
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium
- Pain and suffering
- Humiliation and embarrassment
- Fear and shame
- Loss of income
- Property damage
- Diminished earning potential
- Disfiguring injuries
- Skin scarring
These are only a few of the damages you could receive in a traumatic brain injury claim. Since each person’s TBI will affect their life differently, you can learn more about how much your case could be worth when you speak to your Prosper brain injury attorney at our firm.
For a free legal consultation with a traumatic brain injury lawyer serving Prosper, call (972) 535-6377
Do You Need a Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyer?
After everything you have been through, you may be unsure whether you need a traumatic brain injury lawyer on your side. However, while you are dealing with the aftermath of your injuries, attempting to heal, and working to escape financial insecurity, having a legal advocate handle the details of your case could be instrumental.
When you choose a Prosper TBI attorney from Underwood Law Office to take on your case, you can rely on us to:
- Determine who is responsible for causing your traumatic brain injury and therefore liable for compensating you for your damages
- Provide you with regular updates on your case as soon
- Be available when you have questions or concerns
- Negotiate with the insurance companies to recover fair compensation for your damages
- Go over your damages in great detail to ensure we consider every loss
- Advocate for your rights at trial, if necessary
Prosper Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyer Near Me (972) 535-6377
The Cost of Hiring a TBI Attorney in Prosper
Traumatic brain injuries can significantly impact your life not only physically, but financially as well. Many victims worry they will be unable to afford the costs of hiring an attorney.
However, when you choose a Prosper brain injury lawyer at Underwood Law Office to take on your case, you can breathe a little easier. We work with injury victims on contingency.
That means you do not have to pay any out-of-pocket attorney fees or upfront costs. You don’t owe us a dime unless we win your case. Our firm will handle all expenses related to pursuing your claim, so you can hold the liable party accountable and recover damages.
Click to contact our Prosper Car Accident Lawyers today
How Long do You Have to File a Traumatic Brain Injury Claim in Prosper?
The statute of limitations for traumatic brain injury lawsuits in Texas is only two years, per Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003. Two years may seem like plenty of time to pursue your injury claim; however, the evidence necessary to prove fault in your case may only be available for a few days or weeks after the accident.
The sooner you get an attorney working on your case, the sooner we can gather the evidence we need to prove fault and negligence. Remember, if you do not file your lawsuit before the statute of limitations runs out, you will no longer have the right to compensation through the civil court system. Get started on your case as soon as possible to avoid issues with the statute of limitations.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Client Reviews for Underwood Law Office
Underwood Law Office is passionate about fighting for our clients’ needs and putting their priorities first. See what some of our previous clients have to say:
- “Mark and his team are amazing to work with. Mr. Underwood knows the law and it shows. Extremely happy with the service Underwood law provides. If you are in Texas and you are looking for a good car accident lawyer, definitely check out Underwood law for your legal representation.” -Tom Crandall
- “Mark and his team are great. Mark was upfront and honest with me. He made sure I knew what was happening with my case every step of the way. He told me upfront about the expected timelines and any delays were communicated to me right away. His team was always very quick to respond to my emails and/or text. Underwood Law did an awesome job on getting my case settled (especially since it was done in the middle of Covid). I would recommend him to anyone. He is honest and that’s worth so much!!!” -Star Breece
Start Working With a Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyer in Prosper Today
Whether you are pursuing compensation through an insurance claim or bringing your case to court, when you have suffered traumatic brain damage, the liable party should pay.
A Prosper traumatic brain injury (TBI) lawyer at Underwood Law Office can help. Contact us for a no-cost, risk-free consultation today. You can reach us through our quick contact form or by phone.
Call or text (972) 535-6377 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form