You may receive compensation for lost income, medical expenses, and other damages from a motorcycle accident. A qualified lawyer will lead your case, allowing you to worry about treatment and recovery.
A Prosper motorcycle accident lawyer from Underwood Law Office will fight for you. Our team represents those needlessly harmed by others’ negligence. Therefore, if you have suffered because of a motorcycle accident, you deserve justice.
What does Underwood Law Office Offer You?
Underwood Law Office serves motorcycle crash victims with compassion and tenacity. Our team will seek full financial recovery for you or a loved one. We can assist you in these ways.
Determining Liability for Your Motorcycle Accident in Prosper
We’ll investigate your accident to determine who is liable for your losses. We may establish liability by:
- Obtaining evidence of your collision, including witness accounts, video footage, an accident report, and photographs
- Comparing other parties’ actions to the negligence standard
- Working with experts who may reconstruct your accident or help in other ways
Any unreasonable actions by the motorist who caused your collision could count as negligence. These actions include speeding, distracted driving, and other traffic violations. However, other parties might also have contributed to your contribution if they:
- Caused dangerous road conditions
- Manufactured or sold a dangerous vehicle or motorcycle
- Failed to repair an issue with your motorcycle
Liability is a critical piece of any motorcycle accident case. Our team will pinpoint all parties who are liable for your losses.
Handling All Administrative Tasks
Lawsuits and insurance claims involve much more than negotiations with insurance adjusters and defense attorneys. Instead, we’ll need to complete several steps before you can secure a settlement or judgment—not all of them glamorous. In completing your case, our team may:
- Review case-related records
- Obtain and review witness statements
- Read insurance policies
- Draft legal paperwork
- File case-related documents
- Complete case-related phone calls, emails, and meetings
The administrative side of an insurance claim or lawsuit can overwhelm an accident victim still recovering from severe injuries. Instead, let our team handle these duties for you.
Protecting You From Insurance Companies
Insurance companies act in their interests, not yours. They seek to pay out as little as possible to accident victims. However, our firm will ensure fair dealings between you and the insurance company. If any insurance company fails to honor its agreement—or pay you fairly—we will consider other options like a lawsuit to get the justice and compensation you deserve.
Seeking Nothing Short of Fair Compensation
Any settlement or judgment you receive should cover all current and future losses. Anything short of this amount may cause you financial hardship. Therefore, our firm will determine the amount you deserve, then negotiate for that figure—and nothing less!
Settlement negotiations in Prosper can become tense. If you’re not experienced in negotiations, you might not be confident during such talks. Instead, our team will stand firm as we seek a fair recovery for you.
For a free legal consultation with a motorcycle accidents lawyer serving Prosper, call (972) 535-6377
Why Do Motorcycle Accident Victims in Prosper Choose Underwood Law Office?
Underwood Law Office is a Texas-based law firm. We know Prosper and the laws and rules governing civil cases in our state. This knowledge is an essential quality to have in your personal injury firm.
We pride ourselves on going the extra mile for motorcycle accident victims. Our client reviews show how much we care:
- “I can’t even fully express how thankful my family is for the outstanding work put in by Underwood Law Office. We were in a horrible motorcycle wreck. Mark and his firm went above and beyond to make certain that we were taken care of. Through this journey with them though they became family. I highly recommend Mark Underwood and associate.” – Breanna B.
- “Mark Underwood and his firm are highly recommended! Melissa did a phenomenal job assisting with my car accident case. She was very informative and thorough. Their communication throughout the process was superb and, in the end, Mark went to battle for me and won!” – Jessica A.
These are two of our many positive client experiences. They show our determination to offer respect and dignity to every client we represent.
Prosper Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Near Me (972) 535-6377
Which of Your Losses Will We Seek Coverage For?
An attorney from our firm will seek coverage for all your accident-related losses. Here are a few of the damages you could recover in an insurance claim or lawsuit.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) notes the high risk of motorcycle accidents. Unfortunately, injuries are the rule, not the exception, and may require:
- Emergency treatment
- Diagnostic testing
- Follow-up doctor’s visits
- Physical therapy
In addition, you may need medical care for the foreseeable future. Therefore, we will seek coverage of existing medical expenses and potential future medical costs.
Injuries from a motorcycle accident in Prosper may cause:
- Lost income (short- or long-term)
- Lost earning power
- Lost bonuses and promotion opportunities
- Lost productivity
- A forced change of careers
- Loss of professional fulfillment
Professional damages cause direct financial harm to you and your family. So, we’ll determine the cost of your professional losses and seek fair compensation.
Pain and Suffering
Any psychological or emotional harm may entitle you to compensation. In addition, pain from injuries may also qualify as pain and suffering. Therefore, you could claim healthcare expenses related to treating these conditions, including counseling and medication, and receive noneconomic damages that account for the trauma you’ve suffered.
Repair or Replacement of Your Property
Motorcycle accidents generally cause property damage. While your motorcycle may be the primary property damaged in your accident, you might also have repair costs for your cellphone, helmet, or other property. We’ll seek coverage for all necessary property repairs and replacements.
Call Underwood Law Office Today for Your Free Consultation
Don’t wait to hire a motorcycle accident lawyer from Underwood Law Office. Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003 could limit the time we have to file your case. Instead, we suggest you complete your consultation as soon as possible.
Call Underwood Law Office today for a free, no-obligation consultation. You’ll have the chance to ask any questions and learn more about our firm.