If you were in an accident while a Tesla was on autopilot or full self-driving mode, you could seek awards for your losses. Tesla, a driver, or other parties could be responsible for your medical care, pain and suffering, and other damages.
Underwood Law Office can assign a McKinney Tesla self-driving accident lawyer to your case. We will investigate your situation, negotiate a settlement, and pursue the damages to which you are entitled.
In This Article
- Can You Afford to Hire Underwood Law Office?
- Who Can Secure Compensation for a Self-Driving Tesla Accident?
- You Can Seek These Damages Following a Collision in Collin County
- What Can Our Firm do for You After Your Tesla Accident in McKinney?
- Who Could Be Responsible for Your Injury-Related Losses in Collin County, Texas?
- Clients Rave About Underwood Law Office
- Call Underwood Law Office for Your Free Consultation
Can You Afford to Hire Underwood Law Office?
Yes. We structure payment so every Tesla accident victim has the chance to seek damages. There is absolutely no upfront or out-of-pocket cost when you retain our services. You agree to pay us a portion of your settlement or judgment, but you don’t pay anything if your case doesn’t succeed.
A car accident puts enough financial strain on you. Our firm wants to improve your situation, so we finance your case’s obligations until it’s resolved.
For a free legal consultation with a tesla self-driving accidents lawyer serving McKinney, call (972) 535-6377
Who Can Secure Compensation for a Self-Driving Tesla Accident?
You may be entitled to compensation for a Tesla accident in McKinney if:
- You were driving a Tesla that malfunctioned.
- A Tesla struck a vehicle you were in.
- Your loved one passed away because of a Tesla accident.
Other circumstances may also entitle you to awards. Our team will go through your case and determine fair compensation for you.
McKinney Tesla Self-Driving Accident Lawyer Near Me (972) 535-6377
You Can Seek These Damages Following a Collision in Collin County
The violent impact of a Tesla accident may have caused you serious injuries or claimed the life of a close loved one. After getting hurt, you could seek payment for:
All Necessary Medical Expenses
You can recoup the cost of your medical treatment, such as:
- An ambulance ride from the accident scene
- Emergency room care
- An overnight or multi-day hospital stay
- Intensive care
- Follow-up appointments with doctors
Long-term injuries may require medical equipment, like wheelchairs and crutches.
Any Lost Income or Harm to Your Earning Power
Serious injuries can upend your professional life. Damages from missing work can include:
- Lost income
- Lost bonuses
- A decline in your productivity
- Lost opportunity for professional advancement
- Diminished earning power
Lingering injury symptoms may force you to reduce your hours or even change jobs. You can include these hardships in your injury claim or lawsuit.
Damages if You Lost a Loved One
A loved one’s passing may also entitle you to damages. You can seek compensation for funeral expenses, loss of partnership, loss of a parent, and loss of financial support.
Non-Economic Losses, Such as Pain and Suffering
Additional losses that may qualify you for financial coverage are:
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium
What Can Our Firm do for You After Your Tesla Accident in McKinney?
Your law firm should handle your case in its entirety. When you entrust us with your car accident case, our firm will:
- Gather the primary facts of your case
- Seek out evidence, from video footage to eyewitness accounts
- Collects police records from the City of McKinney
- Document every single one of your losses
- Possibly hire field experts to provide supporting statements
- Review insurance policies and contact insurance companies
- Determine a course of action for your case
- Complete all case-related paperwork
- Make appearances on your behalf
The American Bar Association (ABA) notes that most civil cases—including car accident cases—settle out of court. Though trials are less common than settlements, Underwood Law Office is comfortable at the negotiating table and at trial.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Who Could Be Responsible for Your Injury-Related Losses in Collin County, Texas?
Liability for a Tesla accident will depend on your unique case circumstances. When the vehicle is on autopilot, Tesla drivers have a duty to:
- Remain alert
- Keep their hands on the steering wheel
- Maintain control of their vehicles
A driver who failed to do these things may be liable for your losses. If the driver did act appropriately, then Tesla could be responsible. Our team will review all relevant facts and evidence to determine liability.
These Legal Standards Could Apply to Your Case
If you were harmed due to another driver’s actions, we must prove negligence. This requires us to show:
- The other driver owed you a duty of care, which required them to act reasonably in all circumstances.
- They breached their duty of care by acting unreasonably.
- Their breach of duty of care caused your crash.
- You have suffered damages because of your collision.
However, if your collision was the result of a faulty vehicle, our team must only connect your injuries to the accident and the vehicle’s defect. Here, we don’t need to prove negligence––only strict liability.
Our self-driving accident lawyers in McKinney can determine what legal doctrines apply to your case and what options you have for seeking recovery.
Clients Rave About Underwood Law Office
Anyone looking for a lawyer should look to past clients’ experiences. Our clients left the following reviews for Underwood Law Office:
“I am so glad I hired the Underwood Law Firm. They were so professional and friendly. I would highly recommend anyone to hire them. I got what I was after because of them.” – Elizabeth M.
“Mark Underwood and his firm are highly recommended! Melissa did a phenomenal job assisting with my car accident case. She was very informative and thorough. Their communication throughout the process was superb and in the end Mark went to battle for me and won!” – Jessica A.
“I had a great experience with Underwood. They were kind, compassionate, and provided me with fantastic advice. They should be your first choice when choosing an attorney to represent you.” – Mark M.
These experiences reflect the bar our firm sets for each client. We encourage you to check out our previous case results.
Call Underwood Law Office for Your Free Consultation
You want to hire a law firm that knows McKinney. Your Tesla self-driving accident lawyer should go all-out for you, and that is what our attorneys do. We stand between you, the insurance companies, and other attorneys. Our firm will fight for maximum financial recovery.
Call Underwood Law Office today at (972) 535-6377. During your free consultation, we will answer your questions and explain how to start your case. Do not wait before calling, as many cases are time-sensitive.