Injuries caused by negligence can entitle you to coverage for:
- Medical costs
- Lost wages (and other types of lost income)
- Pain and suffering
- Other appropriate damages
Underwood Law Office will provide an Anna, Texas personal injury lawyer for you and your loved ones. They will handle your every legal need, including your fight for compensation.
What Awards Can You Recover for an Anna, Texas Personal Injury?
No two personal injury cases are identical. One of your lawyer’s first priorities will be to identify and value your losses. You could receive awards for all eligible damages.
If your case is a personal injury lawsuit, recoverable damages may include:
- Lost wages
- Loss of the opportunity to earn performance bonuses
- Diminished earning power
- Psychological and emotional anguish
- Treatment for psychological trauma
- The cost of diagnosing and treating your injuries
- The cost of rehabilitation
- Any other damages that stem from someone’s negligence
In the case of a wrongful death lawsuit, additional losses may include:
- Loss of a loved one’s financial support
- Loss of domestic partnership
- Loss of parental guidance and instruction
- Funeral expenses
Our team accounts for every relevant damage in personal injury cases.
Your Lawyer will Find Proof of Your Losses
Your personal injury case may benefit from proof of your losses. Our firm will work with the documentation that is available to us, which may include:
- Proof of past wages, which may show how much compensation you have lost
- Medical bills
- Bills for rehabilitation services, medication, counseling, vehicle repairs, and any other case-related costs
- Medical experts’ diagnoses
- Mental health experts’ diagnoses
Our team aims to support your case with as much documentation as possible. Proof of your losses can be a valuable asset during settlement negotiations.
How Much Compensation do You Deserve?
Your lawyer will gauge the value of your case by the cost of your losses. Therefore, we must review your losses before determining the value of your case.
Some factors that can affect the value of your case are:
- The types of injuries you have suffered
- The severity of your injuries
- What symptoms your injuries cause
- The value of your economic losses
- The value of your non-economic losses
- Whether anyone died because of negligence
Personal injury and wrongful death cases are complex. We will conduct an in-depth investigation before assigning a value to your case.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Anna Texas, call (972) 535-6377
Is There Any Upfront Cost to Hire Underwood Law Office?
No. Our firm pays for the upfront costs of your case, and you only pay our fee if our team wins your case. This is called a contingency fee—our fee is contingent on us winning your case.
You could receive compensation through:
- An insurance claim
- A settlement
- A judgment
Our firm handles each client’s case individually. Though we generally aim to settle (a quicker resolution than trial), settling is not always possible. Your lawyer will adapt our approach based on the circumstances of your case.
Our personal injury lawyers’ experience could be an asset for you. Underwood Law Office knows what it takes to complete personal injury cases in Anna, Texas. Let us take the responsibility of a personal injury or wrongful death case off of your hands.
Anna Texas Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me (972) 535-6377
Why Choose Underwood Law Office?
As a law firm with roots in Texas, we understand the challenges of the Texan legal system. This is an important criterion for any lawyer.
Underwood Law Office puts client satisfaction first. Here is what some of our former clients say about our team:
“Mark Underwood and his firm are highly recommended! Melissa did a phenomenal job assisting with my car accident case. She was very informative and thorough. Their communication throughout the process was superb and in the end Mark went to battle for me and won!” – Jessica Almaguer
“I am so glad I hired the Underwood Law Firm. They were so professional and friendly. I would highly recommend anyone to hire them. I got what I was after because of them.” – Elizabeth Mowbray
“I had a great experience with Underwood. They were kind, compassionate, and provided me with fantastic advice. They should be your first choice when choosing an attorney to represent you.” – Mark Meadows
In addition to positive client reviews, our firm offers you responsive legal service.
Underwood Law Office Services
Your lawyer will not only care about your financial recovery, though it is important to us. Our team also wants you to feel valued as a client. Your lawyer will aim to make you feel valued by:
- Conducting a thorough introductory interview to understand your losses, answer your questions, and make you feel welcomed
- Answering any questions that you have for us
- Responding quickly to your phone calls and emails
- Helping you arrange case-related appointments
- Informing you of case updates
- Being courteous in all of our interactions
Our team is polite and responsive to our clients, but our lawyers fight hard at the negotiating table.
What You Can Expect From Our Personal Injury Lawyers
Underwood Law Office goes all-out for clients. Any case-related responsibility is our responsibility. You can expect us to:
- Determine who owes you compensation
- Make a case for why those parties owe you compensation
- Gather evidence and documentation
- Hire any experts who will benefit your case
- Draft legal paperwork
- File your case on-deadline
- Deal with insurance companies and attorneys
- Protect your rights
- Pursue fair compensation
Our team will extract basic information from you. Once our team completes our initial meeting, however, your case is in our hands.
Does Your Personal Injury Case Have a Deadline?
Your case may have a personal injury. Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003 generally allows you two years to file a personal injury or wrongful death case. The clock generally starts:
- When you suffer or discover injuries (in personal injury cases)
- When your loved one passes away (in wrongful death cases)
There can be exceptions to these statutes of limitations. Contact our firm so that your lawyer can evaluate your eligibility.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call Underwood Law Office Today for a Free Case Review
During your call, our team representatives will:
- Answer your questions
- Gather the facts of your case
- Provide the next steps for pursuing awards
A personal injury lawyer from our team could begin your case shortly after the call. There is not time to wait; start your case in Collin County today. Call Underwood Law Office today at (972) 535-6377 for your free consultation.