Call for a Free Initial Consultation
McKinney, TX 972-535-6377
Huntington, WV304-522-0508
Se Habla Español

criminal law Archives

Does My Automobile Insurance Cover Me For Accidents on My Bicycle?

When you invest in car insurance, you expect it to [...]

Can I Sue Someone For Damages If They Were Already Found Guilty in Criminal Court?

Watch this video on YouTube What happens if the negligent [...]

Can I Sue If My Child Has Been Burned?

It's always horrifying to see your children sustain severe injuries, [...]

Can You Sue an Apartment Building Owner for Negligent Security After a Rape?

The pain of sexual assault is almost unimaginable. It’s challenging [...]

Federal Sentencing Guidelines: The Good, The Bad and The OMG

If you've been convicted of violating a federal criminal law, [...]

West Virginia: How to Protect Your Student From Drug Charges

Question: My son is a freshman at Marshall. He's always been a good kid, but lately his grades are slipping and he seems to be hanging out with a crowd that is using drugs--one of his friends was just arrested for possession of marijuana. What should I advise my son to do if the cops come calling?

© 2020 Copyright by Underwood Law Offices. All rights reserved. Disclaimer | Site Map | Privacy Policy