Whether you need a copy of your records. or to obtain retirement benefits, or apply for disability benefits if you’ve become disabled, the McKinney TX Social Security office is a great place to start. The Social Security office in McKinney TX is one of 7o field offices in Texas. It serves all Of Collin County and the cities of McKinney, Allen, Anna, Blue Ridge, Farmersville, Lavon, Lowry, crossing, Lucas, Melissa, Murphy, Nevada, Parker, Princeton, and Weston. It also services the towns of Fairview, New Hope, Prosper and St. Paul.
Address And Phone Information for McKinney Social Security Office
The Social Security Office McKinney TX address is: 3250 Craig Drive, McKinney, Texas 75070.
The local number is 1-866-931-2731; the national toll-free number is 1-800-772-1213; there is also a TTY number, 1-800-325-0778.
For a free legal consultation, call (972) 535-6377
McKinney Social Security Office Hours of Operation
The office is open 9 am to 4 pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. It is open on Wednesday 9 am-12 pm. On all Federal holidays, the office will be closed. Helpful staff are on duty to assist with commencing your Social Security claim or applications.
The online SSA Forms website is up and running Monday through Friday from 5 am through 1 am, Saturday from 5 am to 11 PM and Sunday from 8 am to 10 pm. Any forms not available online can be gotten in person at the Social Security Office in McKinney Texas.
What You Can Do At The McKinney TX Social Security Office
The McKinney Texas Social Security office is a full-service Social Security Office. Here you can visit in person or online to commence many Social Security benefit claims or applications regarding potential benefits. For example, it is possible to file for Social Security retirement, Medicare benefits or survivor’s Social Security benefits. If you are not retirement eligible, you may wish to file for Social Security disability benefits at the McKinney Texas Social Security office if you are struggling to work due to an illness or disease. Perhaps a minor child is possibly eligible for Social Security Disability benefits? Even that Social Security Disability claim can be filed through the McKinney Texas Social Security Office.
If your situation involves something more straightforward such as obtaining your Social Security Card or replacing a lost Social Security card, the McKinney Texas Social Security Office can help you with that too. Medicare eligible persons can also count on this Social Security Office to apply for Medicare or to secure a replacement Medicare card if you have lost your original.
Once you file any Social Security claim or application at the McKinney Texas Social Security Office, you can also keep track of its status through the same office. If your social security claim is denied, it can be appealed there too. Any Social Security claim involves use of the proper Social Security Forms. These forms are also available at the McKinney Texas Social Security Office, either by in person retrieval or online access.
Services Offered At The McKinney Texas SSA Office
Update Your Records
- Change your address;
- Setup a direct deposit;
- Obtain a copy of forms;
- Request a new Social Security card.
Verify Account Information
- Obtain estimates of your retirement benefits;
- Verify your earnings history;
- Review status of your Application for Retirement benefits.
- Apply for Retirement benefits;
- Medicare benefits applications;
- Apply for Disability benefits;
- Appeal denials.
Click to contact our personal injury lawyers today
Tips For Your McKinney Social Security Office Visit
- Appointments Are Best: Avoid a long wait! You may have to wait a long time if you do not make an appointment. Make an appointment!
- Call This Number to Make An Appointment: Call 1-866-931-2731 between 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday. Call the phone number as early as possible or after 6pm. There will be a thorough phone menu. A representative will call you back, when the office is open.
- Make Sure You Bring the Necessary Documents: While talking to the representative from SSA, ask the forms you need for your appointment. This will make sure you do not have to come back due to forgotten documentation. Some documents you could need are: US birth certificate, US passport, and/or Social Security Card.
- Make a List Of Questions: This will prevent you from forgetting questions and having to call back. It will also be easier on the very busy SSA representative. Make sure all of your questions get answered.
- Get To The SSA Office Early: Get to your appointment early. If you cannot make an appointment, the best way to be seen is to arrive at the office early. Arrive just before 9am.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Directions To The Social Security Office Mckinney TX Address
From the North: Take TX-5 South until TX-121 North in Melissa; continue TX—121 S/US-75 to McKinney; take Exit 39A from TX-121 S/US-75 S; continue on S Central Expressway, staying left; turn right onto Craig Drive; turn left in 89 feet , then right in 115 feet on to Craig Drive; the SSA Office is on your left
From the South: Take US- 75 N; stay on US 75 N until Exit 39A toward Eldorado Parkway/Airport; merge onto S Central Expressway at Exit 39A, staying right; take Eldorado Parkway ramp; stay left at fork toward S Central Expressway, keeping right; turn right onto Craig Drive; turn left in 89 feet, then right in 115 feet; the SSA office is on your left
From the East: Take US-380 West/W Princeton Drive to US 75 S/N Central Expressway; enter US 75 S/N Central Expressway and stay on it to Exit 39A; takeExit 39A onto S Central Expressway; go right on Craig Drive; and go left in 89 feet, then right in 115 feet; SSA Office is on your left
From the West: Take US-380 E/E University Drive to US 75 S/N Central Expressway; take Exit 39A onto S Central Expressway, staying left; turn right onto Craig Drive; turn left in 89 feet, then right in 115 feet; SSA Office is on your left.
Underwood Law Office Can Help You With Your SSA Benefits
Our McKinney, Texas Social Security Disability lawyers serve Dallas and Fort Worth, including Plano, Frisco, Allen, and McKinney. Our McKinney, TX office is a short drive from the Social Security McKinney Office on Craig Drive.
Call our toll-free number 844.UNDERWOOD (844.863.3796) for help. You may also send us an email. Se habla español.