Have You Been Injured Due To Another’s Negligence?
Serious injuries that result due to the actions of another can turn your life upside down. You might be in constant pain while your injuries are being treated, and in some cases, you may never completely recover and return back to normal. If this happens to you, you need a law firm that knows how to handle even the toughest personal injury cases.
At Underwood Law Offices, with locations in McKinney, Texas, and Huntington, West Virginia, our attorneys have more than six decades of combined legal experience handling injury claims. We are led by our founding attorney, Mark Underwood. Mark has represented clients in some of the largest personal injury cases in the U.S., including the fertilizer explosion case in West, Texas, as well as the Upper Big Branch mining disaster.
Personal Attention Throughout Your Case
It can be hard to deal with the aftermath of your injury. We want you to be able to focus on your recovery while we take on the legal issues present in your case. We perform thorough investigations to get the information that we need to build the strongest possible claim for you. Our personal injury practice includes cases such as:
- Motor vehicle accidents — car, truck or motorcycle crashes
- Premises liability claims — negligent security cases, dog bites and other animal attacks as well as slip-and-falls
- Medical malpractice — wrongsite surgeries, missed diagnosis and other related concerns
- Nursing home abuse or neglect — bedsores, falls and failure to monitor cases
- Catastrophic events — major disasters that result in mass casualties and large numbers of people seriously injured
- Wrong death claims — helping families recover compensation for the loss of a loved one
In most personal injury cases, you will be going up against an insurance company that has a vested interest in paying you as little compensation as possible. The less it pays you, the more it is able to protect its bottom line. It may refuse to make a fair offer and drag your case out unless you have an experienced attorney on your side.
Our team is filled with experienced trial lawyers. Insurance companies know that if they insist upon going to court, that we are going to fight for our clients. We are ready to hold them accountable in order to recover the maximum compensation available in your case.